There are plenty of people out there who can teach you how to design a website. But as important as thing like search engine optimization and mobile responsiveness are, before you worry about those, you need to think about why you do what you do.
You want a website that inspires customers to want you, specifically, to do their roof, not just to want a roof done and be willing to hire you to do it.
Some highlights of today’s episode include:
- The importance of including content that non-roofers can understand
- The basics of choosing a theme and designing a site
- The importance of a guaranteed response time
- Why you should teach first and sell second
- How you can do SEO (search engine optimization) by accident
- Why you should invest in graphics and videos for your website