In today’s episode, you’ll hear my interview with Randy Brothers from Elite Roofing. Randy is the author of the bestselling book Start it, Build it, Grow it: The Contractor’s Guide to Success. He also started The Roofing Academy, a coaching course that roofers can use to help them start, build, and grow their roofing businesses from almost any financial level.
Listen to today’s interview to hear Randy’s story and why he’s working to improve the roofing industry for everyone. During the interview, we’ll discuss why Randy thinks the roofing business is such an attractive industry, where Randy’s company is at today, and what made him decide to write a book and start The Roofing Academy.
Highlights of today’s episode include:
- How Randy got started in the roofing industry
- Why Randy thinks the roofing industry is so attractive
- Where Randy’s company is at today
- How constant education played a role in building Randy’s business
- What made Randy decide to write a book
- The most important lesson in Randy’s book
- What The Roofing Academy does for people in the roofing industry
- What listeners who are interested in Randy’s work should do first
- What Randy would change about the roofing industry if he could change one thing
- What Randy sees transforming in the industry