Unlike most people touting internet marketing skills, I have actually done it. I currently own, and assist in operating a successful roofing company with my business partner Joe. My passion is business development and after 15 years of marketing a variety of industries, I have found my home in helping contractors. I have seen first hand the life changing difference it can make when a Roofer has the benefit of good paying customers flowing in on Auto Pilot. There is nothing more rewarding than helping a hard worker build the life of his dreams for himself and his family.
Most internet marketers that are reaching out to roofers have never done it themselves.
There is a big difference between marketing online companies and marketing real businesses. The best way to make money online is to sell the dream of making money online. When it comes to actually building a real brick and mortar or local services business… the industry is full of people who have no clue.
All the courses available online are primarily designed for internet marketers who want to sell things online – and they train on different pipelines to accomplish this. Facebook ads, Youtube Videos, Google Adwords, and so on.
The internet is FULL of this, and it is nothing like the process of selling a $12,000 Roof. The way you set up a campaign to build a roofing company to the point of having a conveyor belt delivering ideal clients reliably and daily, on autopilot is WAY different than selling stuff or information online.
The statistics and metrics by which advertising is measured is completely different. However that does not mean that it’s less effective. In fact, my Ultimate Roofer Marketing method is almost exclusively online and is incredibly common sense.
As a Roofer, this will either fascinate or frighten you… Regardless of your reaction, you owe it to yourself to know the TRUTH about Online advertising.
Now you probably ALREADY know…
You can use Facebook advertising to target your local customers based on the basics:
- Education Level
- Yada, YADA, Yada!
This isn’t anything earth-shattering. But I bet you didn’t know you can use DOZENS of other data points in Facebook to target highly qualified, ideal customers.
You no longer have to put your irresistible offer in front of random people via local mailers or newspaper ads (and wonder if they’ve even seen it). Instead, you can finally attract the right people using Facebook’s 98 data points. And yes, I said ninety-eight. Nine. Eight. For real.
You can target your customers on Facebook™ by:
- Income and net worth
- Whether they buy pet food and products
- Users who have an anniversary within 30 days
- People who are in the market for a new car
- Users in long-distance relationships
- Users in new relationships
- Users who have new jobs
- Users who are newly engaged
- Users who are newly married
- Users who have recently moved
- Relationship status
- Users who have birthdays soon
- Soccer moms
- Expectant parents
- Conservatives and liberals
- Users who are likely to engage in politics
- Job title
- People who are interested in investing in real estate
this is your chance to take advantage of the latest targeting features, so you can attract QUALIFIED customers.
Follow my Weekly Podcast for free training + strategies to find out how YOU can use Facebook™ and Google™
to transform your roofing company for the better, for ever!
My strategy is proven to work EVEN IF:
So what other ways can you target your customers using FB + Google ads, you ask?
You can also target by:
- Users who own small businesses
- Users who work in management or are executives
- Users who plan to buy a car (and what kind/brand of car, and how soon)
- Style and brand of car you drive
- Users who bought auto parts or accessories recently
- Age of car
- Where user is likely to buy next car
- Users who own motorcycles
- Users who are likely to need auto parts or services
- Users who have donated to charity
- Year car was bought
- How much money user is likely to spend on next car
- Early / late adopters of technology
- Expats (divided by what country they are from originally)
- Users who belong to a credit union, national bank or regional bank
- Users who invest (divided by investment type)
- Number of credit lines
- People who spend $$ on home improvement…
Now I’ve gotta ask, because it’s my job:
Are you currently ignoring all of THIS data and pretending like it doesn’t matter, because you’re not quite sure how to take advantage of it?
For the FIRST TIME in the history of humanity, you have the power to test this data-driven marketing platform for yourself AND attract qualified customers based on the following data points. (You can target or rule out any of these data points too by the way! Gamers living in their moms basement do not need to know about your roofing ads!)
- Users who are active credit card users
- Credit card type
- Users who have a debit card
- Users who carry a balance on their credit card
- Users who listen to the radio
- Users who use coupons
- Types of clothing user’s household buys
- Time of year user’s household shops most
- Users who are “heavy” buyers of beer, wine, or spirits
- Users who buy groceries (and what kinds)
- Users who buy beauty products
- Users who buy allergy medications, cough/cold medications, pain relief products, and over-the-counter meds
- Users who use a mobile device (divided by what brand they use)
- Preference in TV shows
- Internet connection type
- Users who recently acquired a smartphone or tablet
- Users who access the Internet through smartphone or tablet
- Operating system
- Users who play canvas games
- Users who own a gaming console
Shocked? Surprised? Salivating, because you too want to target your local roofing customers using these data points?
Join me every Tuesday for free tips on how you can grow your roofing business!
Now remember, I said 98 points! The list continues, my friend!
You can target your customers based on these data points, as well:
- Home ownership and type
- Home value
- Property size
- Square footage of home
- Year home was built
- Household composition
- Mothers, divided by “type” (soccer, trendy, working, etc.)
- Users who have created a FB event
- Users who have used FB payments
- Users who have spent more than average on Facebook payments
- Users who administer a Facebook page
- Users who have recently uploaded photos to Facebook
- Internet browser
- Email service
- Education Level
- Users who are friends with someone who has an anniversary, is newly married or engaged, recently moved, or has an upcoming birthday
HOLD UP, Y’ALL.
Feeling EXCITED to use FB ads to target your ideal customers, but you have NO IDEA how to do it?
Subscribe to this 100% free podcast, created for local roofing business owners who want to attract qualified customers using online ads.
So tell me, are you fascinated or frightened?
I can’t wait to share this with you, and look forward to your comments, questions, and success stories. It took me a lifetime to learn and master these strategies, but it has changed my life as well! You can always email me too.